New Courses For UNISON Members
"Challenging Racism" 29 June 6.15 - 9.15pm (online)
This course is aimed to provide the participants with skills and confidence to challenge racism when encountered in work and life. It also raises awareness of the relevant legislation to address racism in relation to discrimination and hate crime.
"Speaking in Public" Glasgow 5 July 9.30am - 4.30pm (face to face).
Speaking in public need not be fearful or daunting!
You will leave this course with tools and techniques that will make you a more assured and confident speaker in front of an audience.
We look at:
• Preparation for speaking to an audience.
• Ways to build your confidence and beat anxiety
• Voice - diction, rhythm and pace
• Positive and negative body language
• Connecting with your audience
• Using dynamic rather than passive language
If you wish to book a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org